Saturday, February 7, 2009

Post #7

"I used to have this really nice pair of rollerblades and I was afraid if I wore them, I'd wreck them... so I kept them in a box and you know what happened to them? I outgrew them. I never wore them once outside; I just wore them in my room a couple times. If you aren't gonna use your heart, then what's the difference if it gets broken? If you just keep it to yourself, maybe it'll be like my rollerblades - when you do decide to try it, it won't be any good. You should take a chance - you got nothing to lose."


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

everything, everything is magic.

2 comments:

  1. i like this post. where are the quote and picture from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found the picture,
    the bottom is angels and airwaves lyrics (haha)
    and i found the quote as well,
    but looked it up and apparently it's from Home Alone 2!
    :)

    ReplyDelete